Fx60-HD/HP All-Flash Storage Platform
Cách chơi DJ sốcThe of all-flash hardware and software solutions include the Fx60-HP20, Fx60-HP50, Fx60-HD35 and Fx60-HD90 appliances. The Fx60 platform is ideal for media and entertainment applications that require managing several streams of HD video, storing file system metatdata and other applications requiring large numbers of randomly accessed files. Advantages include:
- Extremely High Performance. Delivers up to 5M IOPs (random 4k reads) and 22GB/s throughput and provides extremely high performance over a range of metrics including cost per IOPS, cost per TB, rack storage density and IOPS per watts.
- High Availability. Dual controller, no single-point-of-failure storage arrays provide continued access to storage volumes under most failure conditions including switch, cable, disk or controller failures.
DRAID Management Software
Viking Enterprise Solutions will be available to discuss its VES DRAID management software that leverages distributed RAID (DRAID) technology to deliver up to 20 percent improvement in I/O data rates. Depending upon configuration, it delivers rebuild rates that can be tens to hundreds of times faster compared to traditional non-distributed RAID arrays.
NDS-41020 High Density JBOD
The provides exceptional performance and scalability for today’s high density storage environments. Benefits include:
- Leading-Edge Density. Packages 102 3.5” hard disk drives at 12Gb/s, saving valuable space in an industry-standard 19” wide by 1.0 deep rack.
- High Availability. Two active I/O modules keep the system fully operational. SAS point-to-point connectivity isolates drive failures, increasing reliability and fault tolerance, while improving performance.
- Scalability. Enables vertical scaling of storage capacity to meet the needs of a wide range of enterprise-grade storage applications that require full redundancy. Allows for expanding external storage in file, block and object storage format through a standard SAS interface between the JBOD and any standard storage server.
Previously, ATTO, a leading provider of storage, network connectivity and infrastructure solutions, joined the Viking Enterprise Solutions partnership and component certification program that supports interoperability with multiple vendor components. As part of the program, ATTO Fibre Channel and Ethernet cards are supported in the Viking Enterprise Fx60 storage platform.
Cách chơi DJ sốc“With the Viking Enterprise Solutions Fx60 and NDS-41020 storage platforms, we’re seeing excellent performance and availability for HPC applications,” said Dan Liddle, VP of Viking Enterprise Solutions. “The solutions are ideal for media and entertainment use cases, helping organizations streamline complex data processing with greater speed and efficiency.”
Cách chơi DJ sốcViking Enterprise Solutions has a rich history of leadership in providing storage and storage serving platforms to hyperscale and enterprise data centers worldwide. The division leads the market with ultra high capacity and high-end flash systems. In addition, Viking Enterprise Solutions offers a wide range of high capacity, high density storage and storage serving systems for cold and primary storage applications using both spinning disk and flash storage media.
For more information, please contact Viking Enterprise Solutions at email@example.com.
About Viking Enterprise Solutions
Cách chơi DJ sốcViking Enterprise Solutions, a product division of Sanmina Corporation, provides advanced data center products including solid-state memory and disk-based storage server appliances, JBOD storage systems and other products for a variety of data center and storage applications. Viking Enterprise Solutions products are tailored for integration into OEM, System Integrator and data center products, reducing development and operating costs while improving time-to-market. More information is available at .
Sanmina Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, storage, industrial, defense, medical, automotive and energy industries. Sanmina has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information about the company is available at alquijuegos.com.
Sanmina Safe Harbor Statement
The foregoing, including the discussion regarding the Company’s future prospects, contains certain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including uncertainties associated with economic conditions in the electronics industry, particularly in the principal industry sectors served by the Company, changes in customer requirements and in the volume of sales principal customers, the ability of Sanmina to effectively assimilate acquired businesses and achieve the anticipated benefits of its acquisitions, and competition and technological change. The Company’s actual results of operations may differ significantly from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements as a result of these and other factors, including factors set forth in our Company’s Annual and quarterly reports filed with the Securities Exchange Commission.
# # #
Vice President of Marketing
Viking Enterprise Solutions, Division of Sanmina
Phone: (408) 964-3993