In addition, the NSS2560 platform includes a balanced system architecture for maximum system performance in this highly available enterprise-grade platform. The product builds on leadership in NVMe technology that previously earned Newisys the Best in Show Innovation Award in 2017 for its NVMe-over-Fabric solution, the NDS22482F.
Over the past two years, NVMe storage architecture has been disrupting the flash storage market, dramatically improving bandwidth, IOPs and latency for high performance applications. The NSS2560 platform sets a new standard for this market.
Cách chơi DJ sốc“The NSS2560 provides industry-leading density, capacity and throughput, making it a compelling solution for ultra-high performance applications,” said Tom Coughlin, founder and Digital Storage Analyst at . “Adding to their already broad line-up of NVMe solutions, Newisys is well positioned to excel in this rapidly evolving segment of the storage market. Backed by the scale and global reach of its parent company Sanmina, Newisys has a big advantage.”
Cách chơi DJ sốcCompelling market advantages of the Newisys NSS2560 include:
- Record-breaking performance: 50 GB/s (reads) over four 100Gb Ethernet ports, 12.5 million IOPs (reads) and 64 GB/s bandwidth to drives between both servers.
- Unmatched NVMe storage density and capacity: Patented side-load design houses fifty-six 2.5 inch NVMe drives in a 2U form factor, enabling high performance storage of up to 1.68PB (includes both dual-node server modules).
- Low latency: Takes full advantage of NVMe technology, resulting in low-latency across the drives, the system and between server nodes.
- Balanced system architecture for non-blocking performance: Providing 32 PCIe lanes to the NVMe drives, and 32 PCIe lanes to the network.
- High availability (HA) enterprise-grade platform: Enabled by dual-ported, hot-swappable NVMe drives and a fully redundant architecture.
- Efficient and cost effective platform for best possible TCO: Provides a smaller footprint and the highest density and capacity for improved OPEX. Provides a balanced system with no over-provisioning for the lowest CAPEX.
“Newisys offers the broadest NVMe storage product portfolio in the market, enabling us to provide optimized NVMe platforms for a wide range of best-in-class applications and use cases,” said Dan Liddle, VP of Marketing at Newisys. “With the Newisys NSS2560, we’ve designed a breakthrough NVMe all-flash solution that provides market-leading density and unprecedented capacity in the most efficient and cost effective platform available today.”
The Newisys® NSS2560 is currently shipping to customers. For more information, please contact Newisys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cách chơi DJ sốcNewisys, a product division of Sanmina Corporation, provides advanced data center products including solid-state memory and disk-based storage server appliances, JBOD storage systems and other products for a variety of data center and storage applications. Newisys solutions are tailored for integration into OEM, System Integrator and Data Center products, reducing development and operating costs while improving time-to-market. More information is available at .
Sanmina Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, storage, industrial, defense, medical, automotive and energy industries. Sanmina has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information about the company is available at alquijuegos.com.
Sanmina Safe Harbor Statement
The foregoing, including the discussion regarding the Company’s future prospects, contains certain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including uncertainties associated with economic conditions in the electronics industry, particularly in the principal industry sectors served by the Company, changes in customer requirements and in the volume of sales principal customers, the ability of Sanmina to effectively assimilate acquired businesses and achieve the anticipated benefits of its acquisitions, and competition and technological change. The Company’s actual results of operations may differ significantly from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements as a result of these and other factors, including factors set forth in our Company’s Annual and quarterly reports filed with the Securities Exchange Commission.
# # #
Vice President of Marketing
Newisys Division of Sanmina
Phone: (408) 964-3993